Friday, August 12, 2005

Round 2: PGA

Tiger just barely made the cut after a round that I would have enjoyed watching. I recorded most of it so I will have it to watch over and over again. Phil Mickelson is in the lead? There must be pod people in New Jersey replacing pga golfers. Apparently only Phil and Jerry Kelly made big moves today. Seriously, check out the leader board. Only a very few had rounds under par today. I refuse to believe Phil can carry his lead through to the end so that means I really don't know what to expect tomorrow. I hear it's going to be even hotter there tomorrow. Once again I say they should be allowed to wear shorts when the temperature gets too dangerous for them.

I'm currently pondering the question should I work out this weekend or take the weekend off? I haven't worked out for three days as it is. I'm afraid I will lose my momentum and my metabolism will rebel if I take a week off. It's going to be well into the 90's temperature wise this weekend. I think it might be best to not work out. But, I am smelling biscuits for some reason and we don't have any in the house. This might be a bad sign.

No comments: