Sunday, August 07, 2005

Discussions With the Boss

I think I'm going to have to end the golf discussions I've been having with Tony the Boss. Again, I have discovered he was wrong about certain aspects of the sport. Specifically, he claimed there are only two Buick events in the year - there are 3 that I saw on the schedule at golfweb.com (I thought there used to be 4, maybe I missed one). He claimed that Tiger will only play one of them - Tiger has played two of them so far. I can't possibly have a good conversation with Tony if he's going to back up his claims about how great Tiger is with incorrect facts and statistics. Undoubtedly, it's the curse of the high school glory day jock - heavy on sports, light on knowledge. Picture Married With Children's Al Bundy and his 4 touchdowns in a single game story if you need a reference.

No comments: