Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Buick Championship

Well, there is another Buick event on the schedule and it is this week. Tiger isn't playing - whoohoo. So, we will be treated to a few tv hours of players we might not get to see otherwise. The big news is that Jason Gore, fresh from the Nationwide tour, will be making his return to the PGA Tour after winning three events on the Nationwide Tour and getting an automatic 'promotion' to the big tour. I'm excited to see him play this week and I hope he does well. Vaughn Taylor, fresh off his win this past week, will also be playing this weekend. I look forward to seeing him. I don't think I've seen him play before. So, while the 'stars' of the PGA tour won't be playing this week, it still looks to be a good tournament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep Blogging!