Friday, August 05, 2005

An Idiot For All Seasons

I got this book in the mail today and I've started reading it. I love David Feherty! I even liked him when he was a golfer on the tour. His columns always make me laugh, and I think it's great that he has this whole other career as a writer. I could go into how attractive his voice is, but I won't. I doubt the male readers of this blog want to hear that. At first glance, the thing that stood out with this book is the back of the dust jacket. There's a picture of David and I'm guessing his little girl, Erin. She is gorgeous, and he is going to have one tough time being a dad when she starts driving and dating. It's no wonder the first few column entries of this book are thick with gun references. He's getting into practice for the "meet the date" ritual.

No comments: