Friday, August 12, 2005

I've Figured It Out

Yesterday I tried to record the first round of the PGA with my dvd recorder. Yesterday, I only managed to record 2 hours of it. I don't know if it was the type of dvd I used or if it was the EP thing I chose. But today, I used a memorex 8X dvd and chose AUTO instead of EP. Whichever, it worked. I got the whole 6 hours today that I planned to record. I considered using my vhs recorder, but I don't think I have it hooked up to record from tv. I think I have it hooked up to just play vhs tapes so I can copy them onto DVD. My personal VHS tapes, not professionally made tapes of movies and such. What kind of quality picture and sound does this DVD I recorded today have? I don't know. I'm still watching round 2. Tiger needs a birdie on the 18th to make the cut. With my luck, he'll make par and get my hopes up, only to find that the cut moves from +4 to +5 and he'll get in.

No comments: