Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bananas and Plums

David Feherty was on tv last night on the Late Late Show. He was funny as usual and looked great. He quit drinking (if you've read his column then you know how big of a hobby that was) and has lost quite a bit of weight, he said. We seldom see what he looks like. Once again, David seemed preoccupied with men's swimwear (hence the bananas and plums title). One has to wonder about him. They held up the book, but didn't once talk about it. The book David was promoting, of course, is An Idiot For All Seasons and is pretty good and pretty funny, but light on golf. I didn't care much for all the hunting stories. But I can understand why he would do something different. When I get home from my accounting job, the last thing I want to do is balance my checkbook.

No comments: