Friday, April 03, 2009

Shell Houston Open

I actually watched some of this today. Surprisingly, there wasn't much Tiger talk to suffer. I guess because the NBC crew was working with the Golf Channel folks this time.

Rory McIlroy was doing pretty well when I was watching. Geoff Ogilvy was doing really well. As was Paul Casey and Briny Baird. Sergio was also under par.

Announce Crew Criticism: I don't know if they meant it as a joke or what but Inga said that some guy in charge of the event claimed they were going to play 'from sundown to sun up' to get back on track after yesterday's suspension of play. I hope the course has some floodlights. It's pretty dark between sundown and sun up.

And to weigh in on the Golf Channel's talk of Sergio at the Masters and their poll question the other day on their site: As much as I love Sergio, I have to say he won't win. I'm pretty safe in making that prediction.

No comments: