Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've Done a Bad Thing

I joined Facebook. I have been deliberately avoiding Facebook and My Space since I think they are pretty superfluous. But, in order to get new information about Ramsey and Pablo, I had to join Facebook. I don't know much about how Facebook works. But I did manage to put a cute picture of Winnie and PJ on there to represent me.

If you would like to find me on Facebook, I think you can click here. If it doesn't work, then you can either give up and just stick to reading the blog, or search for me on Facebook. I think I might be the only Miranda Allen on there with chihuahuas as my picture.

Maybe I'll learn more about how this Facebook thing works. But if you know anything about me, then you know I don't like computers. So much so that I deliberately keep dial up access so I don't get spoiled and surf the web 24 hours a day with highspeed.

No comments: