Sunday, April 05, 2009

Casey Wins in the US

Paul Casey won the Shell Houston Open in a playoff with JB Holmes. Fred Couples was leading most of the way but had three bogeys to finish his final round. Fred finished tied for third.

I had a hard time picking someone to cheer for in the playoff. I would have liked to have seen Holmes win to get into the Masters and to have a win outside of the FBR Open. But I would have liked to have seen Casey win because he's such a strong player and deserves his first win in the United States.

Next up is the Masters and I haven't given it much thought. Except for my prediction I made before the year started that Norman would miss the cut. And I also said earlier in the week that Sergio wouldn't win. But other than that, I haven't thought about it. I did, however, take Friday off from work so I might end up checking in or at least looking up some scores on the web. On Friday, I plan to be shopping and maybe bathing the dogs.

No comments: