Saturday, April 25, 2009

One Step Closer

Today, I reserved a hotel room for the week of the Bridgestone Invitational. So, I'm one step closer to going back to the event this year. It isn't a definite decision until I order the tickets. I can still back out and cancel the room if it turns out I can't go. But I am looking forward to going this year and seeing Rory McIlroy and Alvaro Quiros. I'm sure they will both be in the field.

And I'm thinking the Monday vacation event that week will be a visit to The Wilds, a safari experience in the heart of Ohio. I've been there before, but it looks like they've added some new things so it will be cool to go back. The last time I was there, we were in tour buses. But the website shows visitors in open air vehicles. That would be much better to see the wild animals.

No comments: