Thursday, February 21, 2008

What Golf?

Not watching golf today. I bought this book at walmart this morning and it was really good. It was also the first of a series of books. So, I had to buy the next two in the series tonight after work. The series of books is the Alex Rider Series. It's about a 14 year old boy who is recruited by MI6. Yes, these books are meant for kids, but this first book was really good. I recommend that you all read the books. As far as I know, it's not golf related. But I've only read the first book so far.

As for golf, I checked leaderboards and saw that Angel Cabrera is pretty much the only golfer I like left in the matchplay. Michelle Wie shot a score of 3 under par at the Fields Open. I don't know where that places her because they were still playing when I checked the leaderboard. I haven't checked the alternate pga tour event to see who all's playing and what's been going on. I'll have to check into that this weekend. They deserve some attention too.

There's nothing on tv right now so I have it on Antiques Roadshow. These people can't possibly expect me to believe all of these antiques are worth that much. I watch Cash in the Attic on BBC America and they don't have this many pieces worth this much. I think this just means that Americans spend more money than the British and we are stupid enough to pay that much for an antique.

No comments: