Sunday, February 17, 2008

Site Updates

I tried to update the links to the Fed Ex Cup points list and the PGA Tour money list over in the side bar, but when I tried to click on anything on the PGA Tour website that might take me to the 2008 Fed Ex Cup points list, I got last year's list - gee wonder why that was. It couldn't be because JB Holmes is leading so far this year, and last year's list had a certain overexposed golfer at the top. As for the money list, I got nothing when I clicked on the link on the PGA Tour website to go to that list. I don't know if that website just doesn't like my Firefox browser or if the PGA Tour has turned the list off until Tiger wins more money.

As a result, I have removed the links to the Fed Ex Cup points list and the Money leaders list. I have no intention of wasting any more time trying to find the accurate, current lists to link to. If you're looking for some stats, I recommend checking out the European Tour Order of Merit. It's up to date.

No comments: