Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Got a Question For You.........

How can you tell when Miranda's had a sucky day at work?


Answer: She decides she prefers watching Tiger Woods to thinking about her sucky day at work.

Does she watch Tiger Woods? Well, maybe. The night isn't over yet.


The Work Story: Evil boss who doesn't supervise me either hates me or my boss so she again tries her best to harass me and get me into trouble. If the bosses who directly supervise me wouldn't loan me out for special projects, this wouldn't happen. It never, never, never pays to do anything well. Let this be a lesson to the young people out there: Be average. Don't do anything well because it will only land you into trouble later. I'm taking this lesson with me to my next job, whatever that might be. Unless my next job is handing Fred Couples golf balls during practice rounds (like that guy I saw at the Bridgestone Invitational a couple of years ago). For Fred Couples, I'd do an exemplary job :)

No comments: