Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wendys Champions Skins Game

4 two-man teams and no mention of Tiger Woods. This was a good afternoon for me because even if I wanted to watch something else on the golf channel, I couldn't due to their constant Tiger-infused commercials and updates. It would have been nice to see the LPGA event this week, but not if I had to suffer through Tiger commercials and updates. No thanks. I had the tv on the Tennis Channel for part of the day, BBC America for part of the day and then I found the Wendys Champions Skins Game on ESPN. It was very nice to hear Terry Gannon's voice again and to see and hear Andy North and Judy Rankin. As for the golf, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson seem to be winning the event. They won several skins today.

Well, there's a dog show on Animal Planet to watch tonight. The first time a poodle of any size wins anything tonight, I'll be looking for something else to watch. Poodles win everything on these shows and they aren't even the cutest or cuddliest of the contestants.

No comments: