Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hodgepodge

Ernie Els and Henrik Stenson have good chances to win in Dubai this week. Yay! Tiger's 4 shots behind Ernie, who's leading the tournament going into the final round. Sergio is also 4 shots back. His putting has been very good this week. According to the European Tour website, he had only 21 putts in his second round. His score didn't really reflect that so something must have gone wrong for him between the tee and the green.

I was watching Samantha Brown: Latin America last night on the Travel Channel and guess what commercial they aired: Yep - a Tiger Woods Buick commercial. It's Tiger Millennium everywhere!! Can you believe, it's almost making me look forward to political ads taking over the airwaves?

I read that Jose Maria Olazabal may not be in the AT&T field next week. I'm really worried that his ailment is not as resolved as I've been reading. Hopefully, it's just an issue of the rounds taking longer since they would be playing with the amateurs and he just doesn't want to spend that long on the course his first week back.

Off topic: I bought an MP3 player today from the kids' toys section at walmart. The package says for ages 7 and up. Well, I would like to see a 7 year old figure out how to work this software and player. It took me a good half an hour to find out where the battery goes. You'd think they would put that in the instruction book, but no. Have I mentioned on this blog how much I hate computers?

No comments: