Saturday, July 02, 2005

What do you know, time permitted

I did in fact add more content to the side bar. In the future, I'm hoping to add a section for links to the charities that are supported in part by the PGA tour and its players. And yes, I know I did not include Tiger Woods in the Players section. That's because I'm really not a fan of his. He doesn't make me want to watch golf. I'm sure he's a very decent and upstanding citizen and a wonderfully charitable individual, but I'm just not a fan. To make up for the fact that he won't be in the Players section, here are a few links to Tiger Woods related websites:
The Official Tiger Woods Website
The Tiger Woods Foundation
The Tiger Woods Learning Center

I will have to remember to put his Foundation website in the future Charities section.

No comments: