Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Dating Game

I just saw something during the Round 3 coverage of the Sony Open that I just have to comment on. It was a little clip of Luke Donald talking about how his friends might perceive him. The Golf Channel I'm sure thought this was a good idea, but Luke's answer sounded like an introduction of Bachelor #1, #2 or #3 on the Dating Game. I doubt if he intended it to come out that way and he was just providing an honest answer to a question the Golf Channel asked him so you could hardly blame Luke. Gee, once again I can tie blame for something to the media.

And just another comment about Luke, I think his putting is off today. The last few months, ever since the Ryder Cup actually, I've been thinking that his putting has been stellar. But I think he's missed a few today.

No comments: