Wednesday, January 03, 2007

10,000 Hits

Even Par Round has achieved a milestone - 10,000 hits according to my counter. Granted some of those are mine. I'm awfully proud of my little blog and like to look at it. Plus, I get to all the other golf blogs I read by using my Blogs of Note section. But, despite that, 10,000 is still a pretty high number. It took about 3 years for my Window Dressing blog to reach that count. Maybe I should talk about those fake pictures of a certain pro golfer's house on my other blogs to increase viewership. LOL


I was disturbed however to see that my 11/19/06 blog post about Julieta Granada's win at the ADT Championship has recently been placed in the archives with the date of November 1990. I think Julieta was maybe 3 years old in 1990. I was a senior in high school in November 1990. Bad year for me - I single handedly killed a tradition of having three speakers at graduation. I was the last 3rd speaker my high school had. After about a half an hour trying to find the contact blogger support page, I finally told them about this error and asked them to either fix it or tell me how to fix it. I don't hold out much hope of getting a response. They don't email you back. In fact they probably want me to to convert to the 'new' blogger that just came out of Beta. I'm waiting to see what bad things are happening with that beta thing before I convert my blogs. I may convert in a couple of months once I'm sure all the other bloggers have found most of the bugs and they've been fixed. I did take the precaution of changing my password now that I've seen this unexplained change in my blog.

No comments: