Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bob Hope Chrysler Classic

Phil Mickelson began his year today with a 2 under par round. He does look fitter than last year. I don't like him much, but I do like the new fitness factor. It makes me think of my boss who tried to lose weight with nutrisystem instead of just getting off the rear and working out.

David Duval had a really good round today. Everyone at the golf channel talked about him like he's made some kind of big time comeback. I hope that wasn't a kiss of death for him this week. He should have really great memories of the tournament and hopefully that will help him finish great.

The Golf Channel had a lot of technical issues today. Mics cutting in and out, pictures screwing up. I hope they fix that soon. I would hate to have to put up with that all season.

And the weather. Oh, it's so cold in California. Oh, poor, poor people. It's cold here too but I can't just jet off to some warm weather locale like the players out there. The local weather person here likes to show the temperature in Caribou, Maine each morning. I think this morning it was 16 below or something. Talk to those people about how cold it is.

No comments: