Thursday, January 08, 2009

I Don't Think I Like The 2010 LaCrosse

Buick showed off the 2010 LaCrosse at the Detroit Auto Show and it has tons of new bells and whistles. There are plenty of pictures and descriptions on This Website. I don't think I like it. What I like about my LaCrosse is how the hood accentuates the headlights. The 2010 version doesn't have that cool look. And I think my side windows might be bigger. Anyway, it's apparently supposed to be a super-cool car with all kinds of stuff - ambient lighting, 8 inch touch screen, gps, blue tooth, heads up display, road following headlights, and a pop up rear sun shade - which I will admit might be tempting to me. There are many more extras. You all should check out the website since Buick is a current sponsor on the PGA Tour.

No comments: