Monday, July 21, 2008

If Only I Had Known

If only I'd known that all it took to get a man's attention was a cool-looking car, I wouldn't have put myself through 6 months of dieting and working out to lose all that weight. Twice now, men have made a point of looking at my new car. Tonight, the neighbor said it was beautiful :)

The down side to this is that both men are old. Not my age at all. One was a teacher when I was something like 12 years old. It's really creepy to get a look from him. And I know he didn't know who I was because he was never my teacher. He just had the classroom next to the one I was always in.

Not that I want a man's attention, that is. I've grown out of that and much prefer living on my own. But 10 years ago, this would have been very valuable information.

No comments: