Friday, July 18, 2008

Ian Poulter

Ian Poulter Design
Clothes Website. Nice web design. The pink pops and looks good against the blue sky. He also has gift items like umbrellas, bags, towels etc.

Ian's MySpace Profile
I don't do the MySpace thing. Maybe it's because I have dial up access and it takes forever to load. Or maybe it's because it's yet another thing that requires a password and I'm just too lazy to join another club, website, forum etc. I did find out that he doesn't watch movies, tv or read books. I guess fashion might be his passion and he might spend spare time on his clothing designs? He says he spends a lot of time with his family which is good. And he listed his hero as "Seve". I wonder if there's an article out there on the web that might expand on that. I'd like to know why he picked Seve.

No comments: