Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Fall Series

A lot of people aren't even bothering to watch the remaining few events on the PGA Tour. That's too bad because there are some great stories to follow. And the announcers on the Golf Channel are really focusing on the money list, throwing up projected numbers every so often. I think it's important to note that David Duval had four really solid rounds this week at the Viking Classic. Hopefully, this will propel him into a really great year next year. I think they said earlier in the week that he wasn't planning on playing any other events this year. Maybe he'll change his mind.

So, some people I'll be watching in the next few weeks are Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen. I know Andrade will be playing more, but I don't know about Janzen. And I have no idea where Brad Faxon is lately.

No comments: