Sunday, September 23, 2007

Updated Link

I updated the sidebar link to the Presidents Cup - it now says 2007. And I've added a link to the Seve Trophy website (the contest of Great Britain and Ireland vs. Continental Europe).

It appears that Rory Sabbatini and Geoff Ogilvy are rookies on the International team.

On the U.S. side, the rookies are: Woody Austin, Lucas Glover, and Hunter Mahan. The website is interesting in that for Glover and Mahan, their profiles say "Country: US" instead of "Birthplace". They are on the U.S. Team - of course their country is the U.S. Could the operators of the website not find out where these two guys were born? I'm sure it's in a media guide somewhere.

I don't know how much of this I will watch. The Seven Trophy is also being contested this coming week. Some particpants in the Seve Trophy: Paul Casey, Justin Rose, Colin Montgomerie, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Gonzalo Fernandez Castano, Soren Hansen.

I think I'd rather watch the Seve Trophy.

No comments: