Saturday, September 15, 2007

Open Letter to Jose Maria Olazabal

Dear Jose Maria,

You're not missing anything here in America with the Fed Ex Cup. It appears the sum and total effect of the Fed Ex Cup on the PGA Tour will be to make Tiger richer. Like he, the other golfers, or the fans, needed that. You were very smart to decide to just rest up that knee. While I miss seeing you, I'm hoping to see you soon somewhere on the European Tour.

Your honorary puppy, PJ, is doing well. Although we have had a few problems with the puppy pad training, she is quickly learning that if she uses her puppy pad, I will give her a treat. Just like a female to respond to gifts.

In closing, I would just like to say that I look forward to watching the WGC World Cup event staged on your course at Mission Hills in China later in the year. As it's a sure bet Tiger won't be there, the entertainment factor for me will very high.

Your Big Fan,
Miranda

No comments: