Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Notes

1. It was Mike Ritz who said during one of the updates that Ian Poulter had been on last year's Ryder Cup team. Wrong.

2. Why do the PGA Tour events have to change their names? I have no idea what these tournaments were called last year. How am I supposed to have memories of last year's events which will make me want to watch this year, if I don't know what these tournaments used to be?

3. Watched the European Tour coverage today. A lot of checkered pants.

I like this Tiger-Free part of the season. Don't know if I'll watch the PGA tour today. Jeff Gove is in contention but I believe he may have been one of the belly-aching whiners complaining about Michelle Wie at the John Deere Classic. I know I commented on that incident, I'll have to search my blog to see if I can find it.

No comments: