Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another Reason

If you've been a follower of this blog, you'll know I've mentioned several times that I pay $67.00 a month for the Golf Channel. Well, starting this week, that price has been discounted because I have another reason to pay $67.00 a month for the satellite dish package I have. That reason: The Fine Living Channel is airing Martha Stewart's new shows one day later at 8pm Eastern. I'm so excited. I can now see the first 20 minutes of all her shows. I usually get off from work at 4pm and miss the first 20 minutes by driving home. Her show airs locally at 4pm. So, now I can see what I've been missing. The other day I got to see Jennifer Garner's dog. Sure, I could 'save' money and just record Martha's shows on the local channel and watch them later, but as I never watch what I record and the dvds just pile up, that option just doesn't work for me.

No comments: