Monday, June 25, 2007

Ups and Downs

UP: Tiger has reportedly posted pictures of his family on his website. I haven't been there but I did see a couple of pictures on Golf Central. I like how he and his wife included the dogs in the family photos.

DOWN: I'm heartbroken to find out that another pro wrestler has died, and this is apparently NOT part of any storyline. According to the WWE website and several other wrestling websites found using google news searches, Chris Benoit, his wife and his son were found dead in their Atlanta home. It's been reported on some websites that Benoit missed Saturday's and Sunday's matches to go home so something must have been going on. I don't mean to sound cold, but when I heard about this I was so hoping the cause would be something innocent like carbon monoxide poisoning. I am so tired of hearing about overdoses and drug related deaths and deaths brought on by years of steroid use. I don't know what the cause of death will be in this case, but whatever it is, the wrestling world has lost not one but two legendary performers in Chris Benoit and Woman.

No comments: