Sunday, June 17, 2007

On Leaderboards

I wanted to check out the leaderboard for the US Open today so I went to the PGA tour website and looked at their leaderboard. They hadn't updated it and players had been on the course for about 45 minutes. So, I went to the US Open website and consulted their leaderboard. It showed me that the players had indeed started their rounds and were actually playing the final round. I guess the PGA tour's opinion is that the tournament doesn't start until Tiger starts playing or something. I don't know about other fans, but I want to check out the early players to see how the course is playing today so I can have some expectations for the afternoon.

Bottom Line: The PGA Tour website sucks. If you want to know the scores, check out the official US Open Website.

No comments: