Thursday, June 21, 2007

Follow Up to the Previous Post

AT 8:30pm eastern, the golf channel programming was interrupted approximately 4 times in the span of about 10 minutes by commercials. Some of them were commercials advertising Dish Network pay-per-views. So, I have concluded that this is a Dish Network problem. As a result, I sent a complaint email to Dish Network telling them that I didn't appreciate paying $67.00 a month for a channel I can't watch because the programming is being overridden by commercials. And I asked them if there was anything that could be done to make sure that commercials were only shown during the regularly scheduled commercial breaks. This was not a one-time glitch, as I noted previously, this has been going on for a few days that I know of. Maybe longer and I just didn't notice before.

No comments: