Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Predictions Have Been Posted

I checked out waggleroom.com and Stu has posted everyone's predictions. Now, I love Sergio. He's the honorary daddy of my puppy, Winnie Garcia. But he's not going to win or come in second or be a sleeper winner. Bless these folks for picking him though. Popular picks are:
Tiger, Furyk, Sergio, KJ Choi, Adam Scott, Luke Donald, Stewart Cink (I considered him as he's been playing well, but I still have issues with him from the Ryder Cup singles matches so I can't pick him), and Padraig Harrington.

My predictions: Rory Sabbatini to win, Justin Rose as runner up, and Angel Cabrera or Pablo Martin for sleeper picks. You have to hand it to me - I don't go with the obvious picks.

Check out everyone's predictions at www.waggleroom.com.

No comments: