Friday, February 16, 2007

It's About Time

Sergio has finally put together two good rounds. He's currently at 7 under par at the Nissan Open. Retief Goosen had a hole in one in round two. I haven't found out yet if he's won a car. The announcers never tell us about that and that's the most exciting part. They are still playing the second round out there in California, or else they have to finish up tomorrow. I'm not sure. The second I got the PGA Tour website to load, my pc crashed and rebooted. There's just something about all that annoying video and audio crap on that website that my dial up connection doesn't like.

I heard on the Post Game show I think that Phil has won 16 times in California. He's only won what - 30 tournaments? That's comparable to the stat that Tiger wins something like 40% of his tournaments on the same courses. There's something wrong with the world ranking system when players can be this restrictive in their presence within the professional golfing world and still be ranked so high.

No comments: