Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hiatus

I may be taking a break from posting for a while. My wonderfully perfect, most loving little Phoebe (my chihuahua for you new readers) passed away this morning. The vet didn't offer a diagnosis, but her symptoms were consistent with Parvo or this other disease that my friend Polly researched on the web for me. Phoebe had been vaccinated for parvo but maybe it didn't work. I've posted the whole story on my Miranda's Window Dressing blog if you want to go there to read the details. You know how people on the day time talk shows will say that it helps to tell your troubles to people and get things out - well it's not helping me. It's just making me cry more. So, when I'm able to take some joy from golf watching again, I'll be back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to hear about this. They become like one of the family don't they?

Miranda said...

My parents were called Phoebe's grandparents so she was definitely one of the family. Thanks for the condolences. I really appreciat it.

Anonymous said...

So sorry, Miranda.