Saturday, February 03, 2007

Finally!!! Thank you NBC!!!

I've waited nearly two weeks to see Jose Maria Olazabal and I finally got to see him today. NBC started the show with him on 16. I'm speaking of the FBR Open coverage of course. Jeff Quinney is once again playing very well, like he has for the last couple of weeks. He's currently got a 2 shot lead over Aaron Baddeley. Brett Quigley is currently in 3rd. Along with Baddeley's 7 under par round, Troy Matteson also had a round of -7. Alejandro Canizares was only one under par on the day. Hopefully, he will have a good round tomorrow. I look forward to seeing tomorrow's final round.

Off Topic: with the wind chill tonight, they are expecting temperatures to feel like -15 degrees. There's a good possibility that my water will freeze. This concerns me a bit. Have I mentioned how much I hate the Winter Season? I would bring in my cats, but they won't want to stay in the house. I had them in this morning and after a little while they wanted out. There are all kinds of snuggle spots all over the farm the cats can crawl into to keep warm.

No comments: