Friday, July 07, 2006

Western Open

I checked out the leader board since I missed the second round today. I don't know who Jamie Lovemark is, but he wins the unusual name of the week contest, so I'll be keeping an eye on him this weekend. Apparently the planets are now back in their natural alignment - Tiger was 4 under on the day and Phil was 3 over. Jason Dufner missed the cut. That's disappointing. Harrison Frazar also missed the cut. After hearing about all of his family problems from Mike Tirico last week, it's really disheartening to see him miss a cut. But at least he might get to spend more time with his family. Camilo and Brett Quigley also missed the cut. Speaking of Camilo, I checked out the GQ 'article' on him today while I was at the store. I really don't think family oriented PGA players need to be featured in that kind of magazine. Too many nearly naked women. And Camilo's pictures in the magazine weren't all that great. He is much more handsome than the photographer presented in those photos.

No comments: