Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Book Continues

Thought I would update you on the progress of my golf themed romance novel. I'm currently working on chapter 11. The chapters are still short and I've gotten a little away from my outline. The bad, bad news is that I keep writing it from the male character's point of view, which for romance novels is a bad thing. According to eharlequin.com, they want the books written primarily from the heroine's point of view. And in this book, the heroine is not the golfer. So, I think I'll go back to all the short chapters and write more from her point of view to try to get more of her into this book. I still don't think anyone will publish this thing. But I'm writing it and I'm having a good time which is all that matters.

Unfortuantely, the books I've bought that I would like to read are still sitting on the shelf since I know if I start reading books, I won't want to finish writing this one.

No comments: