Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Get Ready...

Faldo's Coming to the Golf Channel (to paraphrase the most recent Golf Channel commercial out there). Nick Faldo will be doing commentary for the Golf Channel next season. I can't wait. I am half way to seeing my dream of a Faldo-Azinger tv show. I don't know what's scarrier - the idea that the Golf Channel people had the same thought I did - that Nick would be a good addition to their team, or the idea that someone at the Golf Channel could actually be seeing this blog right now and read my many posts about how entertaining Nick and Paul are. If someone from the Golf Channel is reading this blog, here are a few more suggestions: More Frank Nobilo, more Brandel Chamblee, more Sergio Garcia (I know he doesn't work there, but you guys do have tapes of him playing in tournaments you could show), and last but not least - the Johnny Miller-Lanny Wadkins Match play event for Charity idea I had a while back. I really want to see Miller kick Wadkins' butt.

No comments: