Sunday, July 23, 2006

Seek and Ye Shall Find

Judging by the hit counter stats, people want to know something about Sergio's outfit he wore today in the final round of the British Open. I don't know anything about it other than it was yellow and he looked very handsome in it. Some people might not like that there was so much yellow, but red was overused today and white is boring. Yellow is fresh and new. The only thing I heard from the announcers was Nick Faldo remarking that the shirt seemed a tight fit. Again, not a problem for me.

Speaking of outfits, I guess Ian Poulter missed the cut? I only got to see two of his outfits this week. The one with the question mark on the pants and the one with the jug on his pants. Note to Ian: The question mark thing will have people coming up to you and saying "Riddle me this. Riddle me that." (From the Riddler, Frank Gorshen's incarnation, in the Batman tv show)

No comments: