Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tour Championship Preview

The preview show came on after the final round of the Chrysler Championship today. They previewed just about everyone's chances except Sergio Garcia's. They even talked about Ernie Els who won't be there. Anyway, hopefully I will get to see much more of this event than I have of the last two weeks of golf. ABC has more hours devoted to it this coming weekend. They did have some good interviews on the preview show. Sean O'Hair among them. I hope he does well. They also mentioned that Phil Mickelson won't be at the Tour Championship for "personal reasons". Mike Tirico said this was leading some people to speculate as to what those reasons are. I must really be out of touch because I haven't heard anything about this. I'll have to search it out later.

No comments: