Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Answering Machine

As some of you might know, I now live alone. My parents have moved to a new house. Well, I bought a new phone and as is my usual practice, I have let the masculine voice that comes with the phone to be the answering machine message rather than recording my own. To have a bit of fun and because I can, I have named the answering machine voice "Sergio". I thought it was cute to name the man who answers my phone after Sergio Garcia. I also named my new pc after him. LOL!

Sergio got some practice today answering my phone. I came home to two messages. One of them was a telemarketer selling, rather ironically, satellite dishes and the other was a hang-up. I think it's absurd that I have the number for only one day and I'm getting telemarketer calls. I swear I think the phone company sells our phone numbers to these call centers.

No comments: