Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The News of the Day

As you can see from the previous post, today's big news is Michelle Wie turning pro. I am very excited to see this. She is an exceptional player, and I can't wait to see her on tv competing. I understand there are some people out there and some other players who for some reason resent Wie's decision or presence in these events. I think that's sad. Michelle Wie, if she produces, will take golf to new heights and bring money to the sport like Tiger did. Personally, I can't wait for the someday exclusive Tiger vs Michelle primetime event that will make tons of money for both players and for whatever network airs the event. You know there's going to be one. And please, oh please, someone come out with a Michelle Wie clothing line! Now that I'm skinny, I can wear cool stuff!

(And there is not one ounce of sarcasm in this post. All of this is absolutely sincere.)

No comments: