Monday, October 24, 2005

Back on the Web

Well, I'm back. I'm sure most didn't notice I was gone, but I did disappear for a bit. I got a new phone number thanks to my parents moving. So, now that things are getting settled down a bit, I am finally able to get back on the web and return to business as usual. I still don't have a satellite dish. I wrote about that over on the Miranda's Window Dressing blog.

When I get time I will get caught up on all the golf news and probably post some comments. It's good that the PGA tour saw another first time winner this past week and the Funai tournament. He called Judy Rankin "ma'am". I thought that was so cute. Those southern boys have such good manners. You know his parents and grandparents are proud :)

I do find it odd that Tiger Woods would miss a cut in a tournament that produced such low scoring.

No comments: