Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween At Work

Friday was the annual Halloween party at work. Due to the new dress code, we were challenged to come up with costumes that would still comply with the dress code. Some workers did not comply with the new dress code and wore blue denim bibbed overalls. But April and I complied with the dress code. April dressed as a golfer. I grabbed her club (it was a lefty 9 iron) and said "I'll be your caddie." So, we had some fun with that on Friday. One of the co-workers saw April and said "Look out, Tigress Woods coming through." And I said, "Well, that must make me Stephanie Williams." LOL!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

No pictures of me. I dodge the picture taking thing :) As for the graphite shaft comment - it's a shame I don't play golf. Eric Stone wasted his time on me. I hope he doesn't develop carpel tunnel syndrome from all that wasted typing :)