Thursday, December 13, 2007

When It maybe Sort of Gets Left at a Neighbor's House

Here's my FEDEX story for the week. I ordered something from www.dog.com and chose FedEx for the shipping. I should have known better because the idiots they have driving for them don't leave packages at my house. They leave them at the neighbor's house. So, what happened to my package? Probably left at the neighbor's house. I don't know because I never got it and the neighbor never called to let me know it was there. The tracking on the website said the package was left at the front door and delivered on Dec. 1. Well, I wonder whose front door it was left at. How hard is it for a person to freakin' ask someone where I live??? So, I emailed customer service of dog.com and told them that I never got my order and that I would be ordering that merchandise from 1-800 Petmeds from now on. It's not really dog.com's fault, but they need to realize just how lousy FEDEX is.

If Tiger Woods hasn't gotten his FEDEX Cup trophy yet, maybe he should go up and down his street and ask the neighbors if they've received any packages. Now you know why the $10 Million is an annuity. It will take 20 years for FEDEX to deliver it to the right person.

No comments: