Saturday, December 08, 2007

Shark Shootout - Saturday

A lot of good shots played in this event. Very entertaining. Issues/Comments: Tired of the Aquaman thing. And I think Woody Austin is too. At least Austin and Calcavecchia are doing their best to get people's minds on golf instead of the Presidents' Cup story. Norman and Evert. I didn't like Chris Evert as a comentator and I'm not sure I like that whole relationship. It's nice that they say they are happy, but I don't know if I want to see them on tv together. And I'm sure there's a whole lot more to how that came about that doesn't really need to be brought up in the media - and an interview on NBC might just make some people think that it's now fair game to shine a light on everything that's going on. Bubba Watson needs to play this well every week in regular tournament play. He always seems to do well in these kinds of events - remember when he played in the CVS thing? And I like to think that Fred Couples and John Daly are tied for 11th, not tied for last place. The important thing there is that Couples and Daly appear to be healthy. I hope they stay that way.

No comments: