Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah, Whose Week is it?

Well, it's Tiger Week again on the Golf Channel. I wish they would celebrate my birthday and do an all Spaniard week around the second week of December. I think the Tennis Channel is airing the top matches of the year this week in the evenings so if there's nothing else on any of my 200 channels, then I will probably have the tv on the Tennis Channel. I'm watching/listening to Justine Hennin and Amelie Mauresmo play a grass court match right now.

I've started a new story today that hopefully will turn into a new book. It's not golf related though. I'll have to get back to the golf stories eventually.

And tomorrow I will get back on the diet. I plan to stick to it since there are no upcoming eating events to derail me. We don't do anything special for New Year's Day. Well, mom fixes cabbage to eat, but there's no way I'm eating stinky food. You have to figure that God made it smell bad for a reason. Maybe watching all of this tennis will encourage me to work out some. I think with my diet, I can actually lose some weight without working out, so I might just ride that out for a while and see how far it gets me. Since my work hours now last until 4:30pm, it makes me that much later getting home and I don't really want to work out after I get home that late. Plus, if I'm writing my story then I won't have time to work out too.

Winnie is licking my fingers as I type this. I think I'll need to stop. She loves the attention. I think I picked the right Spaniard for her honorary daddy (Sergio).

No comments: