Thursday, December 13, 2007

My World - Brandt Snedeker

Boy does he drive a lot! I can understand wanting to sit down when your job is standing on your feet for 4 hours or more a day. But really, in the suv, out of the suv, in the suv, out of the suv. If he's going to keep driving like that, maybe he needs to get himself a hybrid vehicle. It was interesting to see a golfer living in Nashville. It's not a hotbed of golfing activity. And let me tell you, if I ever had to do a My World like thing, it would be the most boring half hour of everyone's lives. I would not take someone on a tour of my hometown and talk to the camera like that. I would show you all what it's like to sit at home and watch tv, play with my dogs and surf the internet.

A Bit off Topic - you know in the last post I was confused as to what day it was? Well, I'm even more confused now. They advertised the 19th hole show for tonight. I thought that was a Wednesday show.

No comments: