Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Presents

I got the 2006 Ryder Cup dvd!!!! I'm so excited. I can fast foward and skip all the boring Tiger parts. Well, except for the parts where he gets beat. I will replay those in slow motion probably. Hahahaha!!!

Other gifts I got: a little soapstone pig pendant to wear as a necklace, a pewter pig with a unique hinged lid, the Pancake Puffs pan that you see advertised on tv, and $20.00 cash.

It was great to see the reactions of everyone to the gifts they got as well. I think that's the best part.

Now I have a bunch of candy to eat before I can get back on the diet. And I'm sure my dad will bring up more food tomorrow. He loves to dump all the candy and cake on me because he wants to be on a diet.

1 comment:

www.algarvegolftravel.com said...

algarve golf holidaysi think some of the articles here are really well written i just wish i could participate a little more