Monday, December 24, 2007

Summer Travel

Well, my brother-in-law once again mentioned the idea of me coming down to Jacksonville some time during the year and visiting the World Golf Hall of Fame, which isn't too far away from where my sister and brother-in-law live. I might have to check into travel options. I've already checked online with the local airports and they don't have direct flights to Jacksonville. If I drive, it's about 12 hours. Yuck. I could always rent a car to keep from putting miles on my car. And the rent-a-car might come with a nagivation system that is not a paper map (hahaha). There might be a chance that I could do connecting flights and make it down there in less than 12 hours, but it is flying so I wouldn't bet on that.

I would also like to go back to the Bridgestone Invitational this year. I'll have to see how everything goes between now and then.

No comments: