Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to the Blog

Today Even Par Round is one year old. A lot's happened in this last year. I'm skinny now. I lost about 5 or 6 dress sizes in the second half of last year. I got Phoebe, my chihuahua puppy. My parents moved out, and I finally got the Golf Channel on my satellite dish. I needed new tires for my car last year, and oddly enough I still do. I am going to a PGA golf tournament in August, which I probably wouldn't have done if I hadn't started watching golf again and blogging about it. And I've met a lot of really great people through blogging about golf. Anything I've been surprised by while blogging about golf? All the people out there who are searching for naked pictures of the golfers. The only one who has naked pictures out there that I know about is David Feherty who was the focus of that really good article in the Golf magazine, and strangely, no one is searching for him. If you've happened across my blogger profile or been to Miranda's Window Dressing (in the sidebar) then you can tell I am a habitual blogger. I don't know what the next year will bring to this blog, but hopefully, part of it will be a reflection of the happiness I feel from watching one of the greatest sports.

No comments: